Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Personal Trainers and Bodywork & Health Professionals
If you are looking for CE hours, the Introduction to Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy Workshop could be for you. Learn the original form of trigger point myotherapy pioneered by Bonnie Prudden. This 13 CE hour “hands-on” Myotherapy Weekend Workshop helps the professional and the layperson to feel comfortable using Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy “Quick-Fix” techniques on patients and/or for self-care. Myotherapy is best understood when it is seen and then practiced under the watchful eye of a professional. Our 13 CE hour “hands-on” Myotherapy Weekend Workshop provides these opportunities.
Add a new modality that you can bring to your patients that relieves muscle related pain in a speedy, cost effective recovery manner.
Myotherapy relaxes muscles, improves circulation and alleviates pain in all parts of the body. It increases strength, flexibility, coordination, stamina and energy. Work and play performance, posture, gait,and sleep patterns are all improved quickly, effectively and long lastingly.
13 CE Hours Certificate Issued
Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider.
This course has been approved by the AzPTA for 13 continuing competence contact hours. Arizona licensed physical therapists are urged to review Arizona Administrative Code R4-24-402 prior to committing to this or any course to meet their continuing competence requirements.
- Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy: What it is and how it can be used by health professionals and the lay person.
- Kraus-Weber testing to locate weakness in the muscles which, when combined with emotional stress, leads to spasm and pain.
- “Quick Fix” Myotherapy. This session will cover “quick fix” for head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, abdominals, pelvis, legs, knees and feet.
- Corrective exercises for existing problems and exercises that prevent pain and fatigue.
- Techniques on how to work on yourself and how to work on others.
- Use of the bodo and crook (self help tools).
April 28 – 29, 2018
La Quinta Inns & Suites, 102 N Alvernon Way,
Tucson AZ 85711 (across from Reid Park)
Tuition – $295 per person + $16.95 for “Pain Erasure the Bonnie Prudden Way” Book
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Visit Our Workshop page for more details.