Myotherapy is best understood when it is seen and then practiced under the watchful eye of a professional. Our 15 CE hour "hands-on" Myotherapy Weekend Workshop provides these opportunities and helps the professional and the lay person to feel comfortable using Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy "Quick-Fix" techniques on self, clients and family. All workshops are taught by certified Bonnie Prudden Master Myotherapy Instructors.
QUICK FIX WORKSHOP
15 CE HOURS CERTIFICATE ISSUED
- Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy: What it is and how it can be used by health professionals and the lay person.
- Kraus-Weber testing to locate weakness in the muscles which, when combined with emotional stress, leads to spasm and pain.
- "Quick Fix" Myotherapy. This session will cover "quick fix" for head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, abdominals, pelvis, legs, knees and feet.
- Corrective exercises for existing problems and exercises that prevent pain and fatigue.
- Techniques on how to work on yourself and how to work on others.
- Use of the bodo and crook (self help tools).
Text to Be Used:
"Pain Erasure the Bonnie Prudden Way" Cost: $16.95 (not included in workshop cost.) Add to Cart
Who Should Attend:
Health professionals, trainers, coaches and athletes, health club personnel, activities directors, and those actively seeking to take charge of their own health care.
Friday, 5:30 p.m. - Check In
Friday, 5:40 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (90 minutes lunch)
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to Noon
Location and Hotel Information:
Seminars will be held at area hotels. Use the local phone numbers when making your room reservations. Mention that you will be attending the Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy workshop.
To reserve your place, complete the Registration Form and return it with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
15-Hour Myotherapy Weekend Workshop Regular Tuition:
Tucson - $295.00 per person (includes $50.00 deposit)
ADVANCED LOWER BODY WORKSHOP
12 CE HOURS CERTIFICATE ISSUED
This advanced workshop builds on techniques learned in the Bonnie Prudden Quick Fix Weekend. Focus is on pain and dysfunction in the lower body including hip and knee replacements.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Application of Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy® for LMTs.
- How to identify and deactivate the “Quick Fix,” “Basics” and “Clean-out” trigger points for Gluteals, Abdominals, Quads, Hamstrings, ITT, Adductors, Posterior and Anterior Leg, Dorsal and Plantar Foot.
- Which “Quick-Fix,” “Basics” and “Clean-out” techniques are applicable for different muscular pain / problems – i.e., Sciatica, ITT Syndrome, Hamstring and Groin Pulls, Sprained Ankle, Pre-/Post Hip and Knee Replacement etc.
Text To Be Used (not included in workshop cost)
Pain Erasure the Bonnie Prudden Way - $16.95
OR Myotherapy: Bonnie Prudden’s Guide to Pain Free Living - $19.95
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has completed the basic Quick Fix workshop.
Saturday, 8:45am ..............................................Check in
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 4:15pm ...............Class
Saturday and Sunday, 12:00 to 1:15pm ................Lunch
NO ONLINE registration. Call (520) 529-3979, or mail the attached registration form.
Early Bird - Tucson Only Workshops
Early Bird registrations must be postmarked and paid in full 30 days prior to the workshop. Workshops - $275.00 per person (includes $50.00 deposit)
$50.00 nonrefundable processing fee. 50% refund for cancellations 15 to 21 days prior to workshop. No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop or for no shows. However, total may be applied to attendance at another 15 Hour Workshop of the same price. There will be a $25.00 transfer fee for less than 30 day notice. Full refund if Bonnie Prudden Pain Erasure cancels workshop.
March 20, 21, 22, 2015
June 26, 27, 28, 2015
November 1 and 2, 2014
La Quinta Inns & Suites, 102 N Alvernon Way, Tucson AZ 85711 (across from Reid Park)
All workshops are held at the la Quinta Inns & Suites, 102 N Alvernon Way, Tucson AZ 85711 (across from Reid Park) To book your room and receive a group rate, make your reservation a full 30 days prior to the workshop 520-795-0330 under Bonnie Prudden Group Rate or 800-642-4239 and select option 1 for group reservations
Praise For Prudden
"One of the best, most practical workshops I've attended. High levels of commitment, fun and purpose."
"I learned that there is always hope and that I am not stuck in my current condition."
"The entire staff is wonderful. They are patient, thorough and have the unique ability to make the learning experience fun. I left feeling empowered and wanting more.
"Worth much more than we paid."
"I now have reliable information that can easily be incorporated into my work to benefit myself and my clients."
"Educational, well-organized and enjoyable."
"Thanks so much for an informative, encouraging, inspirational and loving weekend."