Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy® Technician Certification
November 1 -4, 2018
Practical Testing, Level 1 – April 4, 2018
La Quinta Inns & Suites, 102 N Alvernon Way, Tucson AZ 85711 (across from Reid Park)
520-795-0330 Ask for Bonnie Prudden Group Rate. If reserving your room 20 days or less before the class please use the corporate code Bonni7 to get the group rate.
28 CE Hours Instruction $700.00 Total
This does not include materials, books, meals, travel or hotel costs
A deposit of $275.00 is due once the application is accepted ($50 of which is non-refundable).
An additional $425.00 (for a total of $700.00) is due at least six weeks prior to the start of the seminar.
Board Exams are an additional $150.00 to be arranged prior to Board Exam scheduling
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There is a refund of 80% if student cancellation is made at least two weeks prior to the seminar or total may be applied to future Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy seminars. Full refund if Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy, Inc. cancels workshop.
Required & Suggested Reading Materials and Tools
REQUIRED READING, MANUAL AND TOOLS
The following are available from the Bonnie Prudden Online Store:
- Pain Erasure the Bonnie Prudden Way
- Myotherapy: Bonnie Prudden’s Complete Guide to Pain-free Living
- Bonnie Prudden’s After Fifty Fitness Guide
- Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy Quick Fix Manual –Level 1 Approximately 30 pages. Detailed instruction, diagrams and muscle charts depicting trigger point lines, patterns, starting points, positioning and corrective movement
- Set of Bodos
- Supplement NO Charge: Additional information and materials necessary to patient treatment and to pass board exams. i.e. patient forms and charts, sample tests
Suggested Reading Available on Amazon
Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy by Kay Sieg and Sandra Adams
Anatomy Coloring Book by Wynn Kapit and Lawrence M. Elson